Tuesday, November 25, 2008

CupCakes for Last Week...

Last week get order from one of UTP student (Azrin). She & her gang want to celebrate their friendship as they have completed their study in UTP.She requested for a cupcakes with cartoon image on it. She send me a photo of her gang & want me to draw it on the cupcakes. Believe me, I haven't done this drawing thing since I left school. hehehe... So, I told her that I'll try my best to draw their face on the cupcakes... As the result.... tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This is the picture that was emailed to me


And here are the cupcakes... hehehe


Here is another order from Fazrin (my college) for her Birthday Celebration. Birthday girl order her own cake... hehhe. She requested for mix flavour (vanilla & chocolate). The design is up to me (ini yg lemah nih.... hohoho). Ok, thats all for last week...

Happy Birthday Fazrin...


No comments: