Tuesday, December 23, 2008

X'Mas CupCakes for Miss Boss

2 boxes of cupcakes ordered by my boss. 1box was for CIMB's Staff. The another box was for PPCS (Perak Palliative Care Society). Actually PPCS has helped us a lot when my father (1995) & my mother (2000) was diaognosis with cancer. My father whom was diaognosis with Cancer of Pancreas was their first Malay patient to go under their society. However my father passed away in year 1996. My mother whom was diaognosis with Breast Cancer were also one of their patient. My mother passed away in year 2005 during my final year in KUTKM. Now I'm the one whom taking care of my sisters n brothers. You must be wondering what is PPCS? I'll tell you more about it in my next entry.

What do you think of my snowman?

Does it looks like a x'mas tree? heheh

No comments: